Bore well pumps are designed with diffusers and impellers in a way that they produce best hydraulic efficiency. These pumps are operated by water filled rewindable submersible motors capable of continuous functioning. These are engineered with high thrust bearing capable to stand axial and down thrust load. Dynamically balanced rotor gives vibration & free operation helping to improve efficiency and durability. Key features include – highly wear resistant, saves energy and power and compact design.
- Ability to achieve head in less number of stages because of higher head per stage
- Motor covered with stainless steel that is corrosion resistant.
- Floating impeller design to prevent blockage
- Better life in acidic and sandy waters
- Easy installation and transportation
- Angular contact bearing to stand high axial thrust load
- Thermal overload protector fitted inside to save from high heat
- Water lubricated bearing
- Motor can withstand high voltage fluctuation
- High performance guaranteed in low voltage too
- Protection against sand
- Water supply in industries, housing complex, commercial complex, hospitals, multiplex, cinema halls, building & construction application, commercial complexes etc.
- Agricultural and Irrigational water supply
- Fire fighting applications
- Gardens and mining
- Pressure Boosting
CRI Borewell Pumps:
Banking on the expertise and experience gained from six decades leadership in the industry, the CRI Borewell Pumps delivers the best performance in the industry. Our collection of borewell pumps is wide and versatile. Built in state-of-art production base, the pumps signify world class quality.